Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Confession of a part-time mommy...

If you read my last post, I made a promise that it wouldn't be two months in between my next post. More like 10 months. Guess I need to pay more attention to the "shouldn't make promises you can't keep" adage. Funny how I thought going part-time would make for all this "free" time in my life! I'm not going to make promises I can't keep this time, but am going to make an effort to not get so behind :). All I can say is that the last ten months have been a whirlwind. I'm still in my jobshare, although part time = 40+ hours a week. Which is a definite improvement over the 70+, but still hoping for better balance. Jace turned 3 in May, and oh has he grown into such a little man. I'll get some pics up soon! Mark is still enjoying his job and team roping in his spare time. We were very proud of him when he won the #10 World Series of Team Roping in Winnemucca, and will be cheering him on in Vegas in December. Go Daddy! We're still in Nampa and unfortunately hindsight is a wonderful thing. We have unintentionally become land barons, and we hope that some day that will change and we can get a step closer to the dream. For now we're thankful that we can make it all work and that we have our family and our health.

No comments: