Monday, March 10, 2008

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys...

Can you believe it!? Jace is 22 months old! I wouldn't believe it except for the 30 pound, giggling bundle of energy we have running around the house, who's favorite words of the week are "Oh no!" and "horsey". Mark and I are quickly learning that you have to be VERY careful what you say. I dropped something the other day, and out came "shoot"....only to be translated the way a 22 month can to something vaguely close to the real deal. Oops!

Jace is literally on the go at all times, except for occassional 5 minute stints of coloring or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...our favorite indoor activities. I am so glad the weather is finally warming up as he prefers to be outside riding his tractor, playing fetch with the dogs, or roping the Jakesteer with Daddy (I know...what the heck is a Jakesteer?).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely the CUTEST cowboy I've ever seen... and the most stylish!

Can you post more pictures or just one at a time?

We hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Technically Auntie Lisa said that in case it seems a little weird that cousin Jacob called you the CUTEST Cowboy!